Joe Blanton New Solo Album NOW Available on CD and Digital
"The new record is damn good and the self-promotion is shameless!" - Joe Blanton
The New album, "Good, Bad, Right or Wrong" is now available on CD (in our Store section), iTunes, Spotify and dang near every other digital service out there. If Rock and Roll with a Nashville Twang is Your Thang, this record just might make you happy. Take it for a test drive on the Joe Blanton tab. We sure appreciate your support of our musical endeavors!
WELCOME TO THE BLUEFIELDS INTERWEB SITE
The Bluefields: An American rock band from Nashville, Tennessee. Their rock and roll story might be as pure and simple as the prior statement if it weren’t for the fact that the combined band members’ resumes boast platinum record success, a Grammy nomination, an Americana Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award and song authorships that have become iconic, rock and roll standards, making this band far from simple. Comprised of rock veterans, Warner E. Hodges on lead guitar and vocals (Jason and the Scorchers), Dan Baird on bass, guitars and vocals (Georgia Satellites), Brad Pemberton on drums (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals/Steve Earle) and Joe Blanton on lead vocals and guitar (Royal Court of China), these southern bred rockers remind you why you love rock and roll in the first damn place!
The members of The Bluefields always seem to be creatively busy making new music and taking it to the people far and wide. Several updates to report that you should check out and...AND...it seems that we may ALL be in the same place at the same time in early 2019 so...I believe that's all we need to hammer out a new Bluefields album, besides a dozen or so great songs. Here's the laundry list:
- Joe Blanton (me) has just released a new solo record entitled, Good, Bad, Right or Wrong! It is NOW available on CD, iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to your music. In December I had the tremendous pleasure of opening the shows for Dan Baird and Homemade SIn on their 2019 UK tour backed by the Mighty HMS. We'll do it again in Nashville on Jan. 25 before Dan and the boys set sail for the Outlaw Country Cruise. You can see what else is going on with me at the Joe Blanton tab in the main navigation menu.
- Dan Baird and Homemade Sin recently released a new album entitled "Screamer" recorded at The Underground Treehouse in Nashville, TN. The album features a heapin' helpin' of what keeps the people comin' back for more and is among some of their strongest material to date. During Dan's recovery last year he didn't slack off. Not One Bit! He wrote like crazy and enlisted Joe as his Producer/Engineer/Writer buddy and hit the ground runnin'. DB & HMS just wrapped up their 2019 Euro Tour and have upcoming U.S. dates including New Year's Eve in Atlanta and the 2019 Outlaw Country Cruise. You can get all the dates and album buying info at the Homemade Sin page here.
- Warner E. Hodges, fresh off his wildly popular European Tour, has turned right back around and hit the road with Dan Baird and Homemade Sin to continue their 2018 European Tour thru Dec. 10. WEH's latest album, Right Back Where I Started, was recorded at the Underground Treehouse with Joe Blanton at the engineering/production helm. Brad played drums, Dan played on it and Cheap Trick's fabulous Tom Petersson played bass. The superb album included Jerry Dale McFadden/The Mavericks on keys and Outlaw Country's Elizabeth Cook. Can't say enough good things about this adventurous effort from Warner as he circled back to his country, rock and punk roots. You can get the album here.
- Brad is busy as hell touring all over creation with the fab Steve Earle! We are very proud of him.
That's all for now, Stay tuned. JB
The bluefields debut album "PURE" CD is sold out BUT...!
THE BLUEFIELDS RECORD STORE
The third studio album from The Bluefields! This one goes to 11! Songs, that is! Play it LOUD, Play it often! You just might fall in love, get rich, conquer the world or maybe just enjoy life a little more. Who knows? All we know is this record KICKS ASS!
- Great Day In The Mornin'
- Shake Em On Down
- Back In The Day
- Wish It On Me
- Under High Cotton
- You Never Knew My Name
- Paint It Blue
- You Make Me Lonely
- Dixie Past The Graveyard
- Not My Problem
- Fields Of Blue
The Bluefields second album "Ramshackle." $9.99 plus shipping and handling. If you liked the first one...You'll LOVE this one! Available NOW!!!
1. Don't Blame Me
2. Twistin' In The Wind
3. Sweet Medusa
4. Give My Broken Heart A Break
5. Wake It Up
6. Red River Stomp
7. Heart Like A Muscle Car
8. Suicide Doors
9. Toxic Hootenanny
10. The Dick Mulcahey Bypass
Lie To Yourself 3:220:00 / 3:22
Forgetful Heart 4:220:00 / 4:22
Wild As Sin 5:050:00 / 5:05
Wearin' Me Out 4:230:00 / 4:23
Along For The Ride 3:450:00 / 3:45
Repair My Soul 5:110:00 / 5:11
Shake Em On Down 3:000:00 / 3:00
0:00 / 3:45
If Not Now When 5:160:00 / 5:16
Don't Blame Me 4:520:00 / 4:52
You Make Me Lonely 2:550:00 / 2:55
Sweet Medusa 4:510:00 / 4:51
Bad Old Days 3:470:00 / 3:47